- Located in the Gold Rush Waterpark building, the Pony Expresso serves lattes, cappuccinos, espressos, pastries, ice cream, and more.
- The Pony Expresso is located in the lobby and is adjacent to the Feed Store.
- Located down inside the Gold Rush Waterpark. A quick and easy place to grab something to snack on or to pick up any swimming supplies you might need.
Back Forty Ice Cream Parlor
- Doesn’t everyone scream for ice cream? At Double JJ you’ll find it in the Back Forty adjacent to the General Store.
- Located at the Swimmin’ Hole, Cactus Jack’s lets you grab a quick snack without having to leave the pool area.
- Seasonal – closed for the fall and winter.
- Located in the Wyatt room, under the Sundance, the Warming Hut is the best place to well, warm up! They serve delicious hot cocoa or coffee and a small line of food products to keep you happy and well fed while you enjoy our Sundance Slopes snow tubing hill.
- Seasonal – closed for the summer.