- Breathtaking tall timbers and two-story windows overlook Carpenter Lake and the Thoroughbred Golf Course. There are four conference rooms to suit your needs. The lower level consists of the Maverick and Wyatt rooms, which can be connected if needed. Upstairs, the Mustang room is perfect for board meetings of up to 20 people. The Sundance Balcony overlooks the restaurant and is available for informal gatherings and semi-private dining.
The Gold Rush
- Located in the Frontier adjacent to the Sundance, this building holds two of our meeting rooms as well as our indoor waterpark. Pecos Pete is great for secluded meetings and the Wild West room overlooks the waterpark.
The Back Forty
- Located on the southern edge of our property, this facility offers a very unique experience. Surrounded by an Old West Town, this meeting space offers your group the perfect retreat. The Dancehall is one of our largest settings, as it can hold up to 250 people in its casual western setting. Just adjacent to it is the Jesse James room.
The JJ Ranch
- For over 70 years, the Ranch has provided guests a touch of the Old West. The Wagon Wheel building overlooks Big Wildcat Lake and is complete with a massive redwood beam ceiling, cedar plank walls and wood floor.
- Located throughout the Double JJ Resort, there are numerous settings for large corporate picnics and day use programming. The Steak Site is located on beautiful Carpenter Lake at the JJ Frontier, can be accessed via horseback or hay wagon, and the Family Barbeque Site is nestled back by the Family Cabins and Log Homes.