Wagon & Carriage Rides
- Take a wonderful ride around our scenic property in either a wagon or carriage drawn by our draft horses.
- $20/adults and $15/kids 12 years old and younger
Hayride, Bonfire and S’mores
- Enjoy a wagon ride to the Back Forty where you’ll then indulge yourself with delicious s’mores next to a toasty bonfire.
Breakfast & Dinner Rides
- Hit the trail early and head out to enjoy a wrangler-cooked flapjack breakfast. The trail ride leaves the Back Forty Barn at 8am, and the hay wagon leaves at 8:30am on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays. Make sure you’re signed up by 6pm the night before!
- Enjoy a late-afternoon ride out to Carpenter Lake, where you’ll enjoy a tasty steak dinner. Trail ride leaves the Back Forty Barn at 5:30pm, and the hay wagon leaves at 6pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Sign up by 1pm the day of to reserve your spot.
- Available seasonally.